On this page you'll find another collocation quiz with "do have make".
1. If someone is ______ a lot of noise I can’t concentrate.
3. I’ll ______ my best in the IELTS test.
4. I usually ______ the cooking and ironing in our house.
5. You can ______ a lot of money if you are a doctor.
6. ______ a rest now and again is important if you are studying hard.
7. You must only ______ business with people you can trust.
8. I ______ a good time on holiday in France.
9. If I ______ nothing I get really bored.
10. Giving money to charity ______ a real difference to my life.
Feb 24, 17 08:17 AM
Academic Word List Sublist 9c: Learn essential academic vocabulary to improve your English skills.
Feb 22, 17 05:52 AM
I face some problem in my speaking module. I took IELTS test a couple of times though my individual band was 5.5 in speaking. Can anyone give some suggestions
Feb 22, 17 05:08 AM
Here is my practice on IELTS task 2 writing. Hope you guys could give me a little help on it. Some people think that a sense of competition in children
What are Collocations
Do Have Make 1
Do Have Make 2
Take and Break
Academic Word List 1a Collocations