IELTS speaking questions from 17th December 2014
(Hyderabad, Telangana, India.)
I completed my speaking part of IELTS exam on 17th December 2014. Here I am uploading questions which I got in the speaking part. Hope it will helpful for you.
What is your full name?
How should I address you?
May I see your ID?
Where are you from?
Tell me about your hometown?
Which room do you like most in your house?
Why do you like most about your room?
Tell me about your school Teacher? Why you like him/her?
Are you interested in Teaching or do you want to become a Teacher?
Did you borrow anything from your friends or your family?
What was it?
When did you borrow it and in what situation did you borrow it?
How did it help you?
What did you learn from that?
1) How often do you borrow something?
2) Generally, in which situations do people borrow?
3) Is it a good thing to borrow?
4) Apart from emergency conditions, is it ok to borrow money from neighbours? what extend do you agree with this?
5) What are the problems that occur while collecting return money from people, who had borrowed from you?
6) How do you collect money from them?
7) Sometimes, it’s difficult to ask somebody to collect the return money, which you have given to them. Why?