Recent IELTS Speaking Test Questions
If you remember your test, post your recent IELTS Speaking Test Questions here*************************
IELTS Speaking Test Questions - Kuwait 4th April 2019
Today I had my speaking exam. Below are the questions that I remember:Part I:Your House
- Where do you live?
- What do you like about your room/apartment block?
- If you were able to change things in your room/apartment block what would they be?Movie Stars
- What is the name of your favourite movie star?
- Are people in your country interested in international stars?
- Are they influenced by them?
- Have you met a movie star in real life?
- Would you like to be a movie star? (I forgot exact words)Taking Photographs
- If you wanted to take a photo would you use your mobile or Camera?
- Why**Part II:
The cue card was about describing a party.
- Who attended
- What happened
- Your feelings**Part III:
- Do you think people are having more parties those days than in the past?
- How do people who get into representing their countries in international events feel? (I mentioned that they will feel proud and anxious)
- So mentioning anxiety how does anxiety affect them?
- Countries hosting international events have to spend quite some budget on buildings and areas (he used other words, but the meaning). Do you think that it's worth it?
- How is it rewarding?