IELTS Speaking Sample Questions: Part 3
Here you will find IELTS speaking sample questions that are taken from part 3 of the test, the final section.
This part is a two-way discussion with the examiner, but you will still do most of the talking.
The IELTS speaking sample questions below are divided into different topic areas.
However, remember there are many different topics and questions that may arise in the test.
IELTS Speaking Part 3 - Questions and Topics
- Tell me about the types of food that people eat in your country.
- How are the eating habits now in your country different from eating habits in the past?
- How healthy is your country’s food?
- Why do you think different cultures have different table manners?
- How may eating habits change in coming decades?
- How are education priorities today different from those in the past?
- What is your opinion on the way languages are taught in schools?
- How can the type of school you go to affect career success?
- What changes do you think will happen in the classroom in the near future?
- Is water pollution a problem in your country?
- What are some of the causes of water pollution?
- What can individuals do to try and ensure water is kept clean?
- Do you think problems with the cleanliness of water will improve in the future?
Influence of television
- How popular is watching television in your country?
- Tell me about the types of programme that are generally on television in your country.
- Why do people like watching television?
- Do you think state or private television is better?
- What effects can watching television have on children?
Influences on the young
- What type of people influence the young in your country?
- Why it is important to have role models?
- Do you think the education system in your country influences young people’s behavior?
- What type of person (parents, teachers, friends etc) are best to influence young people’s behavior?
- What do you think young people will be most influenced by it the future?
- What types of leisure activities are popular in your country?
- Why it is important for people to have time for leisure activities?
- Why are some activities more popular than others?
- Are the types of leisure activities that are popular today the same as those that were popular when your parents were young?
- What types of leisure activities may become more popular in the future?
- Is shopping a popular activity in your country
- How have shopping habits changed over recent years?
- To what extent do you think advertising affects the way people shop?
- Do you think shopping habits are likely to change in the future?
- What types of sports are popular in your country?
- What are the benefits of playing a sport?
- Do you think the types of sport that are popular will change in the future?
- how can sports bring people from different countries closer together?
- How do most people travel long distances in your country?
- Have the types of transport people use changed much over the last few decades?
- What kinds of improvement have there been in transport in your country in recent years?
- Do you think transport is likely to continue to improve in the future?
Return from IELTS speaking sample questions part 3 to IELTS Speaking