On this page you'll find another collocation quiz with "do have make".
1. If someone is ______ a lot of noise I can’t concentrate.
3. I’ll ______ my best in the IELTS test.
4. I usually ______ the cooking and ironing in our house.
5. You can ______ a lot of money if you are a doctor.
6. ______ a rest now and again is important if you are studying hard.
7. You must only ______ business with people you can trust.
8. I ______ a good time on holiday in France.
9. If I ______ nothing I get really bored.
10. Giving money to charity ______ a real difference to my life.
<<< Do, Have, Make 1
Take Collocations >>>
"I think these eBooks are FANTASTIC!!! I know that's not academic language, but it's the truth!"
Linda, from Italy, Scored Band 7.5
View the eBooks
Mar 18, 19 01:33 PM
The line graph shows how many people in London travel by Underground train in each different time of day from 6 am to 10 pm. Overall, it is clear that
Mar 13, 19 10:24 AM
This is an IELTS General Reading Practice Test 1 Section 3. In this third more difficult part of the test you are given a longer more academic style reading.
Mar 13, 19 03:38 AM
Hi everyone, where can I find material to practice for the IELTS computer test? Thanks
What are Collocations
Do Have Make 1
Do Have Make 2
Take and Break
Academic Word List 1a Collocations
IELTS WritingIELTS SpeakingIELTS Listening IELTS ReadingAll LessonsVocabularyAcademic Task 1Academic Task 2Practice Tests
Copyright © 2018- IELTSbuddy All Rights Reserved