On this page you'll find another collocation quiz with "do have make".
1. If someone is ______ a lot of noise I can’t concentrate.
3. I’ll ______ my best in the IELTS test.
4. I usually ______ the cooking and ironing in our house.
5. You can ______ a lot of money if you are a doctor.
6. ______ a rest now and again is important if you are studying hard.
7. You must only ______ business with people you can trust.
8. I ______ a good time on holiday in France.
9. If I ______ nothing I get really bored.
10. Giving money to charity ______ a real difference to my life.
<<< Do, Have, Make 1
Take Collocations >>>
"I think these eBooks are FANTASTIC!!! I know that's not academic language, but it's the truth!"
Linda, from Italy, Scored Band 7.5
View the eBooks
Jul 12, 19 11:53 AM
The IELTS General Training module of the test differs from the academic test in several ways. The listening and speaking are the same, but the readings are completely different. In the writing, you st…
Jul 07, 19 11:06 AM
In this lesson you will learn about opening and closing a letter for the IELTS task 1 General Training.
Jul 07, 19 05:13 AM
You have recently moved to a different house. Write a letter to an English speaking Friend. In your letter: - Explain why you have moved - Describe
What are Collocations
Do Have Make 1
Do Have Make 2
Take and Break
Academic Word List 1a Collocations
IELTS WritingIELTS SpeakingIELTS Listening IELTS ReadingAll LessonsVocabularyAcademic Task 1Academic Task 2Practice Tests
Copyright © 2018- IELTSbuddy All Rights Reserved