On this page you'll find another collocation quiz with "do have make".
1. If someone is ______ a lot of noise I can’t concentrate.
3. I’ll ______ my best in the IELTS test.
4. I usually ______ the cooking and ironing in our house.
5. You can ______ a lot of money if you are a doctor.
6. ______ a rest now and again is important if you are studying hard.
7. You must only ______ business with people you can trust.
8. I ______ a good time on holiday in France.
9. If I ______ nothing I get really bored.
10. Giving money to charity ______ a real difference to my life.
<<< Do, Have, Make 1
Take Collocations >>>
Feb 17, 18 06:05 AM
IELTS Speaking Questions and Topics: In part 1 you talk about familiar topics. Part 2 is a talk for 2 minutes on a given topic. Part 3 is a discussion.
Feb 17, 18 05:20 AM
This bar chart gives an overview on Southland's main exports in different fields. It shows data about 2000 and 2018 and also makes projections for 2025.
Feb 10, 18 03:35 AM
One of the most important things about the Academic Task 1, be it a process diagram, map, graph, bar chart or table, is to write an overview. In the
What are Collocations
Do Have Make 1
Do Have Make 2
Take and Break
Academic Word List 1a Collocations
Copyright and copy; IELTSbuddy 2011-2018 All rights reserved