How to organise my Task 2 Essay for a Band 8 or 9?
I have two questions.
Importance of a background sentence in an introduction?
Should we directly jump into paraphrasing the topic or is one background sentence good? I'm talking about for band 8/9 essays not for low bands.
2) Organisation of agree / disagree questions.
Suppose a question asks about "to what extent do you agree or disagree".
Some people argue that we should write:
2. Why I agree or advantages
3. Why I agree or advantages
Second method is discussing both point of view even if I agree. But mentioning both the points of view.
2. Disadvantages (opposite to my views)
3. Why I agree and advantages
4. Why I agree and advantages
Please! Let me know. As I need to score 7.5 or above in writing.
Band 7+ eBooks
"I think these eBooks are FANTASTIC!!! I know that's not academic language, but it's the truth!"
Linda, from Italy, Scored Band 7.5
View the eBooks
You may also be interested in: