Recent IELTS Speaking Test Questions
If you remember your test, post your recent IELTS Speaking Test Questions here*************************
IELTS Speaking Test Questions - Kuwait 4th April 2019
Today I had my speaking exam. Below are the questions that I remember:Part I:Your House
- Where do you live?
- What do you like about your room/apartment block?
- If you were able to change things in your room/apartment block what would they be?Movie Stars
- What is the name of your favourite movie star?
- Are people in your country interested in international stars?
- Are they influenced by them?
- Have you met a movie star in real life?
- Would you like to be a movie star? (I forgot exact words)Taking Photographs
- If you wanted to take a photo would you use your mobile or Camera?
- Why**Part II:
The cue card was about describing a party.
- Who attended
- What happened
- Your feelings**Part III:
- Do you think people are having more parties those days than in the past?
- How do people who get into representing their countries in international events feel? (I mentioned that they will feel proud and anxious)
- So mentioning anxiety how does anxiety affect them?
- Countries hosting international events have to spend quite some budget on buildings and areas (he used other words, but the meaning). Do you think that it's worth it?
- How is it rewarding?
IELTS Speaking Questions, Part 2, Feb 15, 2017
Speaking Question, Part 2, Feb 15, 2017
I gain a lot from this forum during my IELTS preparation, so it is only right that I give something back.
I just sat for the speaking portion of the IELTS Test. The part 2 topic, to the best of my recollection, was:
Discuss two people you know from the same family
- who are they
- how do you know them
- how similar are they
- how has their relationship fared
Some follow up questions:
Who are more influential to children, parents or friends?
Do people become more like their parents as they grow older?
Other random questions asked during the beginning:
Do you wear a watch?
Have you ever receive a watch as a present?
Why do you think some people buy expensive watches?
Good luck everyone!
Click here to post comments
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to IELTS Speaking Forum.
IELTS speaking questions from 17th December 2014
(Hyderabad, Telangana, India.)
I completed my speaking part of IELTS exam on 17th December 2014. Here I am uploading questions which I got in the speaking part. Hope it will helpful for you.
What is your full name?
How should I address you?
May I see your ID?
Where are you from?
Tell me about your hometown?
Which room do you like most in your house?
Why do you like most about your room?
Tell me about your school Teacher? Why you like him/her?
Are you interested in Teaching or do you want to become a Teacher?
Did you borrow anything from your friends or your family?
What was it?
When did you borrow it and in what situation did you borrow it?
How did it help you?
What did you learn from that?
1) How often do you borrow something?
2) Generally, in which situations do people borrow?
3) Is it a good thing to borrow?
4) Apart from emergency conditions, is it ok to borrow money from neighbours? what extend do you agree with this?
5) What are the problems that occur while collecting return money from people, who had borrowed from you?
6) How do you collect money from them?
7) Sometimes, it’s difficult to ask somebody to collect the return money, which you have given to them. Why?
Band 7+ eBooks
"I think these eBooks are FANTASTIC!!! I know that's not academic language, but it's the truth!"
Linda, from Italy, Scored Band 7.5
View the eBooks