This is another IELTS listening practice part two.
You can listen to more listening tests by following the links on the right.
In part two you hear a talk, mainly focusing on one person.
Remember to read through the questions carefully in the time you are given so you can get an idea of the structure of the talk and the topics that will be discussed.
This will help you to follow it and to find where you are if you do get lost.Below is the listening audio and the questions which you can complete online.
The answers and script are below.
You will hear Dan Saunders, a wildlife expert, giving a talk about Pandas.
Choose the correct letter A, B or C.
11. Each day, pandas need to eat:
12. If pandas are cared for away from the wild, they can live for approximately:
A Very little nutrition
B 12-38 kg of bamboo
C 330 pounds of bamboo
A 6 months
B 14-20 years
C 30 years
Choose TWO letters A-E.
Select two things that are endangering pandas:
A Public awareness
D Other wildlife
E Building of roads and railroads
Write NO MORE THAN THREE WORDS AND / OR A NUMBER.
15. What proportion of the panda population in China is protected by reserves?
16. What did the WWF create which encouraged people to support pandas?
Write NO MORE THAN TWO WORDS for each answer.
IELTS listening practice part two: Answers
- C / E
- C / E
- 61% / sixty-one per cent
- (a/an) logo / an exellent logo
- (very) nutritious
Download Listening Script